top of page

Mega Beauty Trends Group

Public·100 members

Ake Hernandez
Ake Hernandez

New My Fair Princess Subtitle Download

New My Fair Princess Subtitle Download

New My Fair Princess is a 2011 Chinese television series based on the popular 1998 Taiwanese drama My Fair Princess. The series is a remake of the original, with a new cast and a modern twist. The story follows the adventures of Xiaoyanzi, a lively and mischievous girl who pretends to be a princess and enters the palace, where she meets and falls in love with the fifth prince, Yongqi.

Download Zip: https://adit0dapo.blogspot.com/?file=2w3ylq

If you are a fan of this historical romance series, you might want to watch it with English subtitles. There are several websites that offer subtitle downloads for New My Fair Princess, such as [SUBDL], [Viki], and others. Here are some tips on how to download and use subtitles for New My Fair Princess:

• First, you need to find the right subtitle file that matches your video file. You can search for the episode number, the release name, or the language on the subtitle website. For example, if you want to download the English subtitle for episode 1 of New My Fair Princess, you can search for "New My Fair Princess E01" or "New My Fair Princess English" on [SUBDL].

• Next, you need to download the subtitle file to your computer. The subtitle file usually has a .srt or .ass extension. You can click on the download link or button on the subtitle website and save the file to your preferred location.

• Then, you need to rename the subtitle file to match your video file. For example, if your video file is named "New.My.Fair.Princess.E01.mp4", you need to rename your subtitle file to "New.My.Fair.Princess.E01.srt" or "New.My.Fair.Princess.E01.ass". This will make it easier for your video player to recognize and load the subtitle automatically.

• Finally, you need to open your video file with your preferred video player that supports subtitles, such as VLC, Media Player Classic, or KMPlayer. You can also adjust the subtitle settings, such as font size, color, position, and timing, according to your preference.

With these simple steps, you can enjoy watching New My Fair Princess with English subtitles. You can also find subtitles in other languages, such as French, Spanish, German, and more on [SUBDL]. Happy watching!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Screenshot 2023-04-11 3.36.59 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-04-11 3_12_49 PM.png
7ac0cf_4fd58b190bd24edba4eb9b7f2cb5def2_mv2.png
7ac0cf_12c7a78100fa425fa4a5ab48898fcbe3_mv2.png
bottom of page